Top navigation

Main navigation

You are here:

Change of name form

The Change of name form should be used to obtain a replacement WWC Check card with your new name. 

Print the form, complete it and forward it to the department with a certified ‘change of name’ document. This document must demonstrate a link between your current name and your previous one. 

Acceptable change of name documents include:

Section 3 of this form asks what type of child-related work you are doing. Please refer to the List of occupational fields to complete this section.

New Window These link(s) will open in a new browser window.

Author: Working with Children Check Unit, Department Of Justice
Publisher: Department of Justice
Date of Publication: 2014
Copyright: State of Victoria, 2014.

Get Adobe Reader Get Open Office You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Open Office to view the document(s) on this page. Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link) Get Open Office (External link)


Working with Children Check Unit
Department of Justice & Regulation
GPO Box 1915
Melbourne VIC 3001

Customer Support Line: 1300 652 879
Hours of operation are 8:30am - 5pm weekdays (excluding public holidays)

 If you need an interpreter please call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 1450 and have them contact the WWC Check Customer Support Line on 1300 652 879.



Subscribe to the WWC Check eNews: regular updates and best practice advice to help you to manage the WWC Check in your organisation. Sign up to the Working with Children Check eNews.