Manage your Check through these links:
- Your obligations as a cardholder
- Update your details
- Renew your Check
- Change from a Volunteer to Employee Check
- Check the validity of your card or status of your application
- Request your application or card number
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged card
- Change the name on your card
- Hand back your card if you no longer need it
- How your criminal record is monitored during the life of your Check
- What happens if your card is suspended or revoked.
If you pass the Check, you will receive a card which allows you to do child-related work for five years. The department will continue to monitor your criminal records and professional conduct.
Show your card to every organisation that engages you in child-related work.
The card will display your:
- card number
- Check expiry date
- card type:‘E’ for 'employee' or ‘V’ for 'volunteer'.