The Change of name form should be used to obtain a replacement card with your new name. 
Print the form, complete it and forward it to the us with a certified ‘change of name’ document. This document must demonstrate a link between your current name and your previous one. 
Acceptable change of name documents include:

Section 4 of this form asks what type of child-related work you are doing. Please refer to the List of occupational fields to complete this section.

You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Libre Office to view the document(s) on this page.

Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link)  Get Libre Office (External link)