If you would like your card in your new name you must start the process by completing the online change of name form.
How do I change my name?
Login to MyCheck and choose 'Change of Name' from the menu. Once you complete the online 'Change of Name' form you’ll get an email with a 'Change of name summary' which explains how to submit your application. You must send the following documents to us by mail.
- Printed copy of the change of name summary.
- Certified ‘name change’ document that demonstrates a link between your current name and your previous name.
- Current Working with Children Check card.
- Completed payment form if you have an Employee card.
Ready to change your name?
Acceptable ‘name change’ documents
- Marriage certificate or Change of name certificate issued by a State Registry of Birth, Deaths and Marriages (External link)
- Divorce papers linking your previous and new names
- Deed poll
- Foreign marriage certificate (translated into English by an authorised interpreter/translator service).