This publication lists  services or places of work that require a Check. You may need a Check if you are working with or caring for children in any one of these occupational fields. If you are not, you do not need a Check. There are some exceptions – like if your organisation has asked you to get a Check. 

Working with Children Check Victoria
Working with Children Check Victoria
Date of Publication

You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Libre Office to view the document(s) on this page.

Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link)  Get Libre Office (External link)