Top navigation

You are here:

Replace your card

If you need to replace a lost, stolen or damaged card,

Please note the fee is non-refundable. For details, go to Fees.



You  have changed your name
If you would like your card in your new name, complete the Change of name form instead of the replacement card form.


Changing the photo on your card
Replacement cards use the current photo of you on file. If this photo is no longer a reasonable likeness, you will need to lodge a new application. Go to Apply for a Check


Change of sex
You will not be able to change these details online. For details, go to Update your details.


Changing from a Volunteer to an Employee Check
You can make this change online by logging into MyCheck and selecting 'Volunteer to Employee Check'. You will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee. For details, go to Fees.