When you finalise your application at a participating Australia Post outlet counter, staff will take your photo for the card, free of charge. You will not need to supply your own photo.
Applicants residing interstate who need to apply for a Victorian Working with Children Check must provide two passport-size photos with their application. These photos must meet the following requirements:
You need to:
- face the camera with your head straight, not tilted
- only show your head and shoulders
- have your eyes open
- have a neutral expression on your face
- be in front of a plain, light-coloured background.
You can wear:
- glasses if you normally wear them
- apparel covering your hair if you do so for religious or medical reasons.
- 45-50mm high
- 35-40mm wide
- face measuring 32-36mm from bottom of chin to top of head
- sharp focus
- strong contrast between face and background
- well lit with no shadows
- printed on high-quality photo paper, at high resolution
- less than 12 months old.
Digital photo requirements